2018 lincoln navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 5.0 TWIN turbo ecoboost....now there's an engine even a bike guy can like! Who am I kidding, I love my 3.5. TT.

It's a hot running engine for sure. Here's some pics:
http://www.autopricesrelease.com/2018-ford-raptor-5-0-ecoboost-specs/

Ford is sticking with their solution for managing the turbo-lag....notice how tiny the exhaust headers into the turbo are but how huge the exhaust is past the waste gates. They have a LOT of heat load to shed but it's a nicely laid out engine, even if the headers are a bit long.

OK, any guesses on which end is the front? I first thought the intercooler was in front but looking at the "back", it looks like the top edge of the water pump so maybe isn't "backwards"?

Either way...nice, very nice!

jeff

Last edited:
OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2018 navigator fleet guide

Attachments

• 2018_Navigator_new.pdf
    322.6 KB · Views: 31

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting the navigator next year... overall design is better...i saw the concept in person... no more expeditions for me...just doesn't have the right appeal for me anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yikes - $86K in a blink of an eye with options. Not even the top of the line model. Looks nice - heavy duty tow package available with TBC. If memory serves me correctly, Navigators did not come with a TBC, right?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk but I'm getting the select... with my discount at factory cost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
But they start pretty low so thats good for fleets and for ppl who wanna undercut the competitors prices. I dnt believe so, does that pkg include the trailer assist?

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like it has the Lincoln version of Pro Trailer Backup. On the dash just right of the steering wheel. And the TBC just below that.

nav18_reveal_blacklabel_heroip.jpg

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For value, the select model is the way to go, its most fully loaded for about 80k.