2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
@JUST4FUN

He owes an apology for questioning the factuality of my statement. I don’t just post random stuff without doing some type of research on it first, if I don’t know anything about it already.

@edizzle tries to call into question a lot of people’s posts on the 3rd gen forum (doesn’t even own a 3rd gen) and makes incorrect assumptions basing his comments off his wife’s EXPLORER. Tell him to keep his mouth shut on the 3rd gen side and I will keep mine shut on the 4th gen side.

Reaction score
@J Ski has probably one of the nicest looking 2016 Platinum ELs that Ive seen on this forum. He’s got a lot of nice upgrades and is making it his own with small customizations. He at least deserves that...

MarkinMN

Reaction score
I'll pitch in. Brand new 2018 Expedition owner as of last week. I really like it. I have driven both a 2017 regular version and the EL version, I liked them both. Nice ride, great power, abundance of room for passengers and cargo.

I spent the extra money on the 2018 for a few reasons:

I like gadgets and technology. I drove a 2014 Dodge Durango that had more tech on it than the 2017 Expedition. Adaptive cruise control being one of the features I really didn't want to go without.
I couldn't find a 2017 Expedition in Magnetic with a bench seat. I often have 5 people in the car with a lot of cargo and really needed the second row bench.
I really disliked the dash on the 2017 vs the 2018.

Perfect Expedition to me would have the body of a 2017 with the interior of a 2018 and the motor of a Navigator!IMG_7678.jpg

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@JUST4FUN

He owes an apology for questioning the factuality of my statement. I don’t just post random stuff without doing some type of research on it first, if I don’t know anything about it already.

@edizzle tries to call into question a lot of people’s posts on the 3rd gen forum (doesn’t even own a 3rd gen) and makes incorrect assumptions basing his comments off his wife’s EXPLORER. Tell him to keep his mouth shut on the 3rd gen side and I will keep mine shut on the 4th gen side.

J Ski, go eff yourself!!!! I will never apologize to you. You are a little *****. You ABSOLUTELY started this!!!! You have been an ******* since the second you came to the 4th gen forums ragging on the 2018s and you haven’t stopped since.

I have done nothing of the sort in the 3rd gen forum. I have had regular banter over there and have spoken from real world experience about things that cross all 3 platforms.

Your post is hilarious!!! How old are you? My 13 yr old daughter is more of an adult than you. Wha wha wha, make him apologize!!! He came over to my side and picked on people!!

To the admins. JSki started this back and forth and has NEVER STOPPED. It isn’t just me either. He has gone after numerous members and participants of the 4th gen forums. If you feel the need to ban me, there is nothing I can do about it, but know I didn’t start it.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll pitch in. Brand new 2018 Expedition owner as of last week. I really like it. I have driven both a 2017 regular version and the EL version, I liked them both. Nice ride, great power, abundance of room for passengers and cargo.

I spent the extra money on the 2018 for a few reasons:

I like gadgets and technology. I drove a 2014 Dodge Durango that had more tech on it than the 2017 Expedition. Adaptive cruise control being one of the features I really didn't want to go without.
I couldn't find a 2017 Expedition in Magnetic with a bench seat. I often have 5 people in the car with a lot of cargo and really needed the second row bench.
I really disliked the dash on the 2017 vs the 2018.

Perfect Expedition to me would have the body of a 2017 with the interior of a 2018 and the motor of a Navigator!View attachment 23876

Great post! If I could have my car, I'd go with a Tahoe exterior with the Expy or Gator interior.

Even with the crappy [relatively speaking] interior, the exterior of the Tahoe is down right badass.