2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude! yours and arties navi look so good in silver!!! im a bit surprised because i normally dont like anything in silver, but the magic and beauty of the 4th gen expy/navi really pull it off!!! i love it

Thanks, I had Mineral Silver in my X5. I really like the "liquid" silver look. I had a Space Gray 535, much like Artie Gator Grey, it is a sweet color. I just really liked how easy it was to keep my X5 Clean. When I traded her in with 90K most thought she was a year or two old b/c of how clean silver can look.

FYI it had gotten a good wash and OK wax just before the pics and then I went to a bike store where they were doing construction behind the store and a mass cloud of brown dirt/dust was kicked up that is why the pics in the lot look a little orange.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, I had Mineral Silver in my X5. I really like the "liquid" silver look. I had a Space Gray 535, much like Artie Gator Grey, it is a sweet color. I just really liked how easy it was to keep my X5 Clean. When I traded her in with 90K most thought she was a year or two old b/c of how clean silver can look.

FYI it had gotten a good wash and OK wax just before the pics and then I went to a bike store where they were doing construction behind the store and a mass cloud of brown dirt/dust was kicked up that is why the pics in the lot look a little orange.

Someone needs to call Lincoln about offering “Artie Gator Grey.”

MonkeyBrains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude! yours and arties navi look so good in silver!!! im a bit surprised because i normally dont like anything in silver, but the magic and beauty of the 4th gen expy/navi really pull it off!!! i love it

Have to agree. My new 4x4 Limited Max is silver. I wanted magnetic dark grey but found my ideal configuration in silver and once I saw it, I immediately decided I like the silver better.

EricExpedition

Reaction score
Our new Expedition MAX FX4. Loving it so far! Traded in my wife's 2010 Ford Escape as our first child will be here June 6 and we needed something bigger! That is my 2013 F150 King Ranch peeking out of the corner. Ecoboost and 4x4 as well. Brother has a 2016 F250 (traded in 2007 F150), dad has a 2011 Fusion (traded in 1998 Taurus), and mom has a 2017 Edge (traded in 2001 Excursion). Also have a 1986 Bronco and 1969 Mustang just for fun! We are a FORD FAMILY! Glad they finally updated the Expeditions! Only disappointment was not being able to get the LED headlights with the FX4 package. May upgrade to OEM/aftermarkets later on...

Question, has any one moved up to 33"+ tires on a 2018? Have seen the LGE-CTS one but wanted to know about real-world experience.

These are Michelin Primacy XC 275/65R18. Thinking of moving up to Toyo Open Country A/T II LT275/70R18 with a front leveling spacer kit. Biggest concern (after clearance) is MPG. Have been averaging 23 this week primarily in ECO mode, which is way better than the 15 I get with my F150! Running LT295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T II with front and rear Bilstein 5100s on it though. Any feedback is appreciated!

Expedition.jpg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our new Expedition MAX FX4. Loving it so far! Traded in my wife's 2010 Ford Escape as our first child will be here June 6 and we needed something bigger! That is my 2013 F150 King Ranch peeking out of the corner. Ecoboost and 4x4 as well. Brother has a 2016 F250 (traded in 2007 F150), dad has a 2011 Fusion (traded in 1998 Taurus), and mom has a 2017 Edge (traded in 2001 Excursion). Also have a 1986 Bronco and 1969 Mustang just for fun! We are a FORD FAMILY! Glad they finally updated the Expeditions! Only disappointment was not being able to get the LED headlights with the FX4 package. May upgrade to OEM/aftermarkets later on...

Question, has any one moved up to 33"+ tires on a 2018? Have seen the LGE-CTS one but wanted to know about real-world experience.

These are Michelin Primacy XC 275/65R18. Thinking of moving up to Toyo Open Country A/T II LT275/70R18 with a front leveling spacer kit. Biggest concern (after clearance) is MPG. Have been averaging 23 this week primarily in ECO mode, which is way better than the 15 I get with my F150! Running LT295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T II with front and rear Bilstein 5100s on it though. Any feedback is appreciated!

View attachment 24804
I think yours is the first FX4 to be posted on here, looks great! What’s the skid plate look like? Is it just in the front or do they put something over the tranny and rear diff? I have my fingers crossed that the mounting on the FX4 is something that crossed the Expy/Navi platform.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He’s the second. There was the guy from Northern Cali posting his a while back. I get mine on Saturday... pics will follow soon. And I plan to post the interesting ones: payload sticker, skid plates, etc.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
His name was kevin...somethin lol. Sorry man. He was one of the first with an expy ans wrote a very good (and detailed) review of it.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s easy to get lost in the mix on a 65 page thread... apologies.