3rd gen 3" body lift and 3 and 2 Readylift TOTAL 6"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

splne1

Reaction score
Finally tracked this one down!!! It was a lot harder than I though but I got my answers. 3" performance accessories body lift done on it from a 2009 F150 crew cab. Well got the Ready lift and ordering the body lift tonight gentleman. This raptor Expy is coming closer and closer CBI Offroad can make a front and rear custom bumper also. Check out these bumpers for the 3rd gen.
1fmjk2a50cef17709-1.jpg

1fmjk2a50cef17709-3.jpg

1fmjk2a50cef17709-4.jpg

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Don't expect to get readylifts warranty then. They won't honor it when you couple it with other suspension parts or body lifts

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I find my 3 inch front lift kinda obnoxious... probably gonna ditch the spacers the next time the front wheels need to come off

OP
OP
S

splne1

Reaction score
Did someone say warranty void.... LOL I think by now you know that I don't give two flying "EFFS" about warranty!!! All my trucks have voided their warranty within 2-3 months... I'm in the process of seeing if I can go with a 6" 09 lift up front from an 09 F150 with a rear end and leafs from an 09 F150 also... will be even better! 9" total lift. I'm tired of us 07 up guys having zero options on lifts!! I want to do a rear axle swap from an 09 F150 and a 6" lift up front just to prove it can be done. Money yeah... maybe but I can source a good rear end from an 09. Its not an overnight project for me by no means but I am going to do something soon enough!! Slow and steady wins the race like we say here in the Navy.

Hawaiianbasshead

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Think I'd rather have a diesel excursion at this point.. solid front and rear axles much more aftermarket support from every angle. Once lifted mileage won't be as bad. Plus diesels are fun lol. Miss mine for sure.

Babybearjoe

Reaction score
Finally tracked this one down!!! It was a lot harder than I though but I got my answers. 3" performance accessories body lift done on it from a 2009 F150 crew cab. Well got the Ready lift and ordering the body lift tonight gentleman. This raptor Expy is coming closer and closer CBI Offroad can make a front and rear custom bumper also. Check out these bumpers for the 3rd gen.
View attachment 20471

View attachment 20472

View attachment 20473what rear bumper brackets did u do n how was the steering shaft n pedals I got a 08 kr I want the 3 body lift on but scared cuz of the steering shaft n electric pedals