650 hp from a 3.5L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5.2L Predator V8 Mustang GT500 (SuperCharged), now that’s the car we should be talking about!!! 2020, they are talking 700 horsepower!

Last edited:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IT IS THE FORD GT. Whoever calls it differently, is wrong. Thats a fact Jack. Its heritage is of the GT40 family, but it is the Ford GT. Period. You're welcome!!!

Came here to say this but I’ll also add that if you call it otherwise and argue about it then your ignorance is so profound that one not even need point it out as everyone within earshot recognizes you as the village idiot. Just see the quote below this and let’s all collectively roll our eyes and move on.... my nizzle.

I like GT40, there are a lot of wrong ppl then. And my name is not Jack, it’s jdizzleforshizzlemynizzle

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Came here to say this but I’ll also add that if you call it otherwise and argue about it then your ignorance is so profound that one not even need point it out as everyone within earshot recognizes you as the village idiot. Just see the quote below this and let’s all collectively roll our eyes and move on.... my nizzle.
What’s the “40” signify

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like GT40, there are a lot of wrong ppl then. And my name is not Jack, it’s jdizzleforshizzlemynizzle
The gt40 is called that because it’s 40 inches high and it’s a grand touring race car. The Ford GT can’t be called this because it’s 44inches high.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
The gt40 is called that because it’s 40 inches high and it’s a grand touring race car. The Ford GT can’t be called this because it’s 44inches high.
Well it should be called GT44

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
What does the 500 stand for in gt500

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Maybe the amount of hellcats it can lose to before it explodes