8 weeks to order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug F

Reaction score
Ok last update :) order Jan 16th, Build date Feb 16th, Awaiting shipment Feb 21st, In Transit Mar. 17th. Est. Delivery was moved around a lot. Frist time was Mar. 11th to Mar. 17th to Apr. 5th to Apr 1st and then to Apr 4th. Delivered Mar. 27th. Took our 2010 Expy Limited down to Penske Ford and came back with the 18.:) Ten weeks from order date.

GoBison

Reaction score
I ordered on 2/15 and was told our scheduled build date was 4/9 with a delivery date of 4/22.
UPDATE - Yesterday our status changed from In Order Processing to In Production. So 14 days ahead of our original build date. Still shows an expected delivery date of 4/22. Which is still 7 days ahead of our original expected delivery date. Delivery is into Fargo.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not very happy right now. Ordered on 2/13, build date just received today...May 14!!! LOL. Delivery mid June.

The search continues.

Apparently finding a white Platinum with bench seating is impossible.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get this...

Got my VIN, plugged it in COTUS...shows order date of 3/22!!! Dealer shows order date of 2/10. WTF.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not very happy right now. Ordered on 2/13, build date just received today...May 14!!! LOL. Delivery mid June.

The search continues.

Apparently finding a white Platinum with bench seating is impossible.

I have a Platinum with bench. Love it. Ordered on Dec 2, took delivery March 23. You won’t find this combo in stock anywhere, sadly.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those that have ordered did you negotiate the trade-in when you ordered or wait until delivery?

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a note if you're interested: Local dealer still has a regular white gold Platinum, 4x4, HD Trailer package but with 2nd row buckets. Will soon have blue Platinum Max, 4wd with bench seat. Since the benches are hard to find, I thought someone on this thread might be interested. PM or let me know if you want more info.

GoBison

Reaction score
UPDATE - Yesterday our status changed from In Order Processing to In Production. So 14 days ahead of our original build date. Still shows an expected delivery date of 4/22. Which is still 7 days ahead of our original expected delivery date. Delivery is into Fargo.
***UPDATE***4/3 was moved to awaiting shipment, est delivery still 4/22.
Our timeline reads:
- 2/15 Order placed for White tri Platinum Max, buckets, max tow, med cer interior
- 2/22 Order shows up on Cotus In order processing with production date of 4/9 and delivery date of 4/29
- 3/27 Moves to In production and expected delivery date moves to 4/22
- 4/3 Moves to Awaiting Shipment still with delivery date of 4/22

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a note if you're interested: Local dealer still has a regular white gold Platinum, 4x4, HD Trailer package but with 2nd row buckets. Will soon have blue Platinum Max, 4wd with bench seat. Since the benches are hard to find, I thought someone on this thread might be interested. PM or let me know if you want more info.

Is that the Blue one coming to Ravenel Ford?