8 weeks to order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes. It is the one I was supposed to get, but the factory somehow managed to omit the HD towing package from my order, so I'm having to start over. What a bummer!

That stinks I thought the site says HD Tow, I almost flew down last week but the no pics on the site made me think it was not at the dealership. How do yo like the dealership for the price? If you don't mind me asking what is your OTD price did you get extended Warranty?

Last edited:

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That stinks I thought the site says HD Tow, I almost flew down last week but the no pics on the site made me think it was not at the dealership. How do yo like the dealership for the price? If you don't mind me asking what is your OTD price did you get extended Warranty?

If the site said HD tow, it is in error. I was thinking the sticker was available from the dealer site but I couldn't find it; however, you can get to the sticker by searching on the cotus site using the VIN (but just now that site seems to be down). The dealer's pricing system is to sell for $98 over invoice and they add NO documentary or other fees, just whatever the DMV charges for a license transfer plus, of course, any sales tax. I did not buy the extended warranty yet but still may decide to do so sometime during the first year of ownership. If Ravenel won't meet the online prices for the warranty I'd likely buy it from one of the volume sellers online. I'm sending you a few more details in a PM because I'm not totally familiar with what is allowed to be put here on the forum. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

GoBison

Reaction score
UPDATE - Yesterday our status changed from In Order Processing to In Production. So 14 days ahead of our original build date. Still shows an expected delivery date of 4/22. Which is still 7 days ahead of our original expected delivery date. Delivery is into Fargo.
Hoping this is my second to last update. Last week 4/3 Cotus went from In Production to Awaiting Shipment to In transit all on the same day with a new expected delivery date of 4/20. Then last night the expected delivery date changed again to 4/17. We live in Fargo, which has a vehicle rail delivery yard. Being a relatively small town I was told that vehicles don't sit at the yard long. I have my detail center on warning as I'm bringing the vehicle directly from the dealership to them for ceramic coating, 3m film, window tint and interior protection. I hope to give delivery status next week.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine went from In Production to Awaiting Shipment on Friday (4/6), then to In Transit yesterday (4/8). The expected delivery date only got moved 2 days to 5/4, so I'm still hoping to see it sooner.

Meeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who did you order with? I ordered with Metro.

Canadian seem to be getting the shaft on allocations.

Benyl - if you haven't heard from them yet, call your dealer. I got the call from mine today, and my XLT was built on April 8th! Delivery is May 1. Total 12 1/2 weeks. You could be May 21 or so if the order time is consistent... I got the VIN from the dealer. At no time has COTUS found my order #/dealer/name...

GoBison

Reaction score
***UPDATE***4/3 was moved to awaiting shipment, est delivery still 4/22.
Our timeline reads:
- 2/15 Order placed for White tri Platinum Max, buckets, max tow, med cer interior
- 2/22 Order shows up on Cotus In order processing with production date of 4/9 and delivery date of 4/29
- 3/27 Moves to In production and expected delivery date moves to 4/22
- 4/3 Moves to Awaiting Shipment still with delivery date of 4/22
FINAL UPDATE - 8.5 weeks after order was placed our vehicle was delivered and we will be picking her up this afternoon. The delivery ended up being 13days earlier than the COTUS website had originally predicted. Total transit time from Louisville, KY to Fargo, ND was 13 days.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Benyl - if you haven't heard from them yet, call your dealer. I got the call from mine today, and my XLT was built on April 8th! Delivery is May 1. Total 12 1/2 weeks. You could be May 21 or so if the order time is consistent... I got the VIN from the dealer. At no time has COTUS found my order #/dealer/name...

I'm actually going directly to the source. Ford. They say that I still don't have a build date / VIN.

Meeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm actually going directly to the source. Ford. They say that I still don't have a build date / VIN.
Well, if your experience parallels mine, you'll get your VIN on May 7, with a delivery date of May 22. Hang in there...