8 weeks to order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigchan

Reaction score
Placed the order today. How long before COTUS picks it up?

Ordered the Platinum Max at the dealer on 2/1 and couldn’t get into COTUS until 3/17 the day after the dealer notified me. COTUS showed order date of 2/14. It’s was supposed to be delivered on 4/18 but still shows ”In Transit”. I suppose it will get here sometime this month. The experience has been more like US Postal vs FedEx...

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I first ordered my XLT on 3/14, it said my build date was 4/16, delivery on May 7. It's in production now per Cotus, but delivery is 5/14-5/18.

Meeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can confirm that Canadian orders do show up!
In my case a) using the VIN, the Canadian order will show up, but b) using the order/dealer/last name, the order never showed up.

BTW, my Feb 2 order arrived at the dealer yesterday, and I'm taking delivery on Thursday. Can't wait!

The predicted delivery date was May 1, so they're 5 days early. Total time from order to delivery is 12 weeks minus a day.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine shows up tomorrow, but we won’t be able to pick it up until Saturday...

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My delivery date has been moved up, supposed to be here in 12 days. Not bad.

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cotus says 4 days, which means mid next week. Nice! Just about 8 weeks.