97 expedition went crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willc32

Reaction score
Hello everyone
question for everyone I've noticed some real weird things going on with my expedition it a 1997 4x4 .My truck wouldnt start this morning was odd so i jumped it good to go so i thought .Driving I noticed my turn signals little green arrows where lightly illuminated they didnt seem to work though weird .at night i noticed all kinds of wierd probplem somehow my climate control fan is turning my lights on and off at least the dash lights and depending where the speed is set to also seems to affect my turn signals my headlight are flickering in some conditions ? Anyone have a clue ?
Thanks in advance

Junkyard Jack

Reaction score
Are all these electrical gremlins present with the key off or even out of the ignition? Could be a short to power somewhere that is powering on the lights on and off with the fan motor. I know it's not much of a clue but if you can visually check the wiring and make sure a main harness somewhere is not rubbed through on something. I don't know how modified your truck is but if it's lifted maybe something is rubbing where it's not supposed to be like in a fender well or under the dash.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65