+ A/C but no air up front...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrPA2000

Reaction score
OK, I've been going through the threads looking for similar situations. Mine is: out one day, stopped at one store, came back & started car and no air blowing with front A/C. Back A/C is cold and blowing on all settings however front just stopped and is not blowing at any setting. There were no signs before it stopped -all speeds worked, the fan wasn't coming and going.

So, after reading other posts -I looked through all the fuses and all were good. Replaced the Blower Motor Resistor for auto air (still didn't work), replaced the front Blower Motor (that didn't help either). Replaced the Blower Motor Relay (#40 in engine fuse box) without success. Fortunately for others, theirs seem to be working by this point, but still no air blowing on mine.

Any suggestions as to the next steps before I admit defeat and take it in?

OP
OP
D

DrPA2000

Reaction score
I think the Blower control module is the same as the Blower Motor Resistor. I did replace that as part of the initial attempts without any luck.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a test light or a DVM digital voltmeter pull the electrical connector off the blower motor set too high and see if you have power

OP
OP
D

DrPA2000

Reaction score
I do have power to the electrical connector going to the blower motor. Started testing it on the high setting, but also noted there was power to the connector in all the other settings as well.

OP
OP
D

DrPA2000

Reaction score
thought that may be it after replacing the resistor didn't fix it. Even after replacing the resistor and then the blower motor it still didn't fix the problem. Is there a way to check to see if the resistor is good?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The blower resistor and the blower control module are not the same
Do you have automatic control or manual control

Send e a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a print so you can see the blower resistor and control odule