A/C BUTTON ON MANUAL CLIMATE CONTROL STOPPED TURNING ON COMPRESSOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
S

SEPTIC PROFESSOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really want to take the time to gather my thoughts so it will all make sense and serve as a tutorial.
Apparently, my initial question was so daunting that this entire forum was stumped, which led me to reach out to the ford-trucks folks forum

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why can't you answer the question You fixed it so you should know what you did
You seem to answer every thing but what I am asking

Maybe this forum was stumped but you refusing to explain is keeping us stumped

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No the forum isn't stumped. Some of us on here allow other members to participate instead of just two or three members always answering the same questions over and over.

OP
OP
S

SEPTIC PROFESSOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I thoroughly perused this forum and did my work and didn't find any previous thread that had what I sought before posting in this matter. Perhaps I must have missed all the numerous times this issue was actually discussed ? You lost me on this...

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are numerous threads on here concerning basic electrical troubleshooting. All you have to do is apply the same methods. Electrons are electrons, dc current flow in one direction. Find where it is missing and you are close to the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360