A re introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdons_expy

Reaction score
I joined up about 2 years ago right after we bought a 2005 expy EB for the wife. I've lurked some how tos here and there but I've been pretty inactive, it's time to change that. The expy is mine now, the wife and I had kid #3, yes, 3... daughters... so we bought a minivan. A 2015 Toyota Sienna xle premium awd. This things loaded, nav, DVD, keyless start, the works. So at least it's luxurious. It also came complete with some white nikes, khaki cargo shorts, and a book called "dad bod: a how to".

Anyway.. we pick up the van tomorrow, so my toy (95 mustang gt convertible) is up for sale and I'm taking the expy. So I instantly picked up a used set of American racing 18" rims with 35x12.5 open countries and ordered a spacer lift for it. Should be a fun DD. I still have my built 2001 7.3 f350 as my tow pig.

Here's the only pic I have of it right now, it's from 2 years ago but I haven't done anything to it that you can see.

e8f3ae735995aee5ce0de31516b48967.jpg

125k miles, I've done cam phasers, plugs, passenger side exhaust manifold, and that troublesome fuel pump module. All the PITA is done. It's going to make a good camping/fishing rig for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk