A switch next to pedal adjustment I don´t know???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its an aftermarket switch, definitely not OEM, follow the wires on the back and see where they go

SMichaelG2

Reaction score
That could be anything, but from the fact that it has an LED on it, I would surprised if it was the alarm system. Probably a sub relay cut out or extra lighting somewhere. That is completely guesses though, as the switch is aftermarket. Chase the wires backwards as stated earlier. Also, if it has an aftermarket unit with DVD, it could be a bypass for the park lock that only allows the video to play when the vehicle is in park. Good luck.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't remember where the switch was for the rear defroster on my '05, but that switch is in the exact location for the rear defroster on my '99. Maybe the squiggly lines have just faded off.

Well maybe not exact location....kind of....maybe.....somewhat

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why don't you press it and find out? Surely it's not the self destruct button or the passenger eject switch.