Accessories for 2017 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
DRL's are an on/off setting in the body control module. Dealer can toggle the setting and often will do so without charge when you are getting other service done. DRL was a $45 option on my non-fleet 2008.

If you or somebody you know has Forscan, go to bdyCM and DRL setting is adjustable there.

Thanks.

I've not seen confirmation of this but will check with the Dealer. I was under the impression from searching here that this required a module lacking in the 2017 Expedition.

-- Chuck

Last edited:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andy, you are a true pioneer/explorationist! You would make a great exploration geologist in your next life!!
Thanks! That would have been an interesting field to go into. My friend's daughter (he lives in Norman OK) married an oil field geologist and he has been very successful locating oil deposits.

Keep us posted on what results you observe.

I will. I just got notification that it shipped from CA yesterday so it should be here Friday with a little luck.

tphford

Reaction score
I added a pretty cool Ford Emblem puddle light (under the left and right side mirrors) that shines on the ground when you open the door. Kinda corny, but I like it! I also added the Expedition lighted door sill plates. Those are really cool. I have a '17 Expedition Limited.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting! Where did you get the Expedition lighted door sill plates??

https://accessories.ford.com/interior/door-sill-plates/illuminated-door-sills-stainless-steel.html

8L1Z_78132A08_A-20110705184922_336x248.jpg

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What next, Andy? Underbody rainbow lights? Spinner Hubcaps? Dice?
Bob, not my Expedition, I was just showing Nevada where you can get them. They are not something that I want to mess with. They look nice but you only see them when the door is open. :)

MADEXP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am glad I found this post--not to hijack, but I got my new 2017 King Ranch back in Jun. Thanks for all the info

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni