Added a few more mods..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Forum Home Images- As you can see, I add the random images to the forum home. These will take what you upload to your public album and display it randomly on the main forum home. If you haven't added pics to your album already, you better get on it :D

All Albums Link - This link will allow you to view all the members album in one page. Make it much easier to view users rides ;)

Garage - This is yet another place you can add you Expedition pics and also give descriptions of what mods you have do to it. This also will show a link in your postbit(where your avatar, user name, post count, and so on are viewed in each post). Other Users can just click on that link and it takes them right to your garage area.

Youtube embedding - If you see a video on youtube you want to share here, just copy the url and paste into your post. Thats it! It will embed the youtube video into your post here.

I will be added quite a bit more mods as we go. If any of you have ideas, please let me know :D

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be in the user cp
might not be turned on yet

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i get admin...mediator...but what with member/jr member? whats the breakdown of the levels?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, that will all go away once you hit 50 posts. You will become a Full Access Member. After that, we can all play with rankings. Start thinking of some ideas.