Added a few more mods..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, that will all go away once you hit 50 posts. You will become a Full Access Member. After that, we can all play with rankings. Start thinking of some ideas.

i originally thought about stars like on Ebay...but what about vehicle parts...like wheels for so many post...and engines for started threads...so we can have steering wheels, wheels w/tire, engine...now heres a good one...at least i thinks so...

how about for your projects...i.e audio...engine swap or rebuild trans/engine...with buttons that will caculate start and finish...now with the start and finish...it can have it broke down by days/hrs/mins and/or hours only. if it cant caculate then just start date/completion date...

maybe the post for that section can be more like a journal entry then people can comment/question on the side...

for audio rebuilds or new systems...have subs for new system, subs+components for rebuilds, and just regular 5x7 or 6x9 speakers for swaps or regular changes...like if i changed my subs there can be oval speakers

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea, that will all go away once you hit 50 posts. You will become a Full Access Member. After that, we can all play with rankings. Start thinking of some ideas.

My 300 site has a reputation set up. You can add to someones rep by clicking on their post. Doesn't do anything, just a respect thing. Just an idea. If someone posted a how to, peeps would add rep to that user. The more posts and rep you have, the more points you could hand out

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will be some time on the 28th :D

I like rep, but it always seems to get abused.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
finally at 50.... waiting for my "full accesses" status....:roflsquared:

I know what you did!

you just kept replying to a thread with 2 words to get your post count up didnt you? lol

Nice to see you here man... now to harrass Just4fun i mean find ;)