Adding AUX input or iPod input to factory stereo w/ Mach system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GetYerGunsUp

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I've recently acquired my first Expedition. It's a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4x4 w/ the Mach sound system. Just today I got the factory sub replaced in the back because it was out and it sounds great. The cassette I was using with an aux on it, however, will not load properly into the cassette player (just slides in and it won't accept nor eject, I have to pull it out with the cord). My questions were this:

1. How can I get the cassette player to start working again?

2. How should I go about getting an input for aux/iPod that would be connected through the OEM head unit? (Not a radio transmitter those suck)

3. My expedition is missing the 6 CD changer that was supposed to be located in the center console. The cord to connect the CD player is still in there(pics). Is there any type of cord I can use to connect to that one in the console so I don't have to mess around with taking the HU out?

I know, long post for my first one, but thanks in advance for any answers!
IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1555.JPG