Aftermarket lift kit or load leveling kit for the 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
See that picture always confuses me. Is there a reservoir that hast to be mounted separately and then does tubing have to run from that reservoir to each shock? That the confusing part or is it all self-contained within the each shock?
All within the shock. The diagram is just for the visuals. There are outer and inner reservoirs within the shock body.

fordblue

Reaction score
Has anyone actually gone thru with the conversion from standard non-load leveling shocks to the Nivomat shocks? What all was required? Changing springs, dust boot, mounts, etc? Results?

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Second that question! I recently test drove a 2014 Limited that had the factory rear load-leveling option with 20-inch wheels and I can say it had a better ride quality than other similar trucks I've driven recently. I am thinking the rear load-leveling shocks may be responsible for the difference.

I checked with Tasca Parts and discovered the rear shocks and springs (along with some other parts) are all different between the standard setup and the load-leveling option.

LoadLeveling_vs_Std_RearShocks.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cfarnAK