All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The correct solution is to get rid of the BOB and get the CitySelect...
Just looked up the CitySelect, looks pretty sweet for around town paved walking. I run with the bob and do a fair amount of dirt trail and beach use with it, how would you think the CitySelect would fair off pavement or running? Does it have rain fly?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys with your fancy strollers would get along great with my wife. LOL ;) You do know that the best option is the Graco Fastaction side-by-side. Inexpensive, easy to open AND close, has useable storage along with and cup holders/cubbies and it fits perfectly in the MAX with the 3rd row in use. My WIFE on the other hand,(let me be very clear that I have zero ownership) has a Contours Options and I swear that thing has it out for mankind. It has more pinch points than an 80’s hide-a-bed, takes minutes to assemble because it won’t fold up with the seats installed in a useful manner and that crappy cup holder that’s included is as useful as an already worn diaper. But I digress.

Back on the topic, I spoke with WT and HL again yesterday and everything aside from the rear cargo liner is still in manufacturing design with another 6-8 weeks. :( Fingers crosses that’s just their standard response since it’s what I’ve been told every time I’ve called, for the last 6-8 weeks. LOL
Just looked up your stroller, not sure if I could run with it. I do agree that the BoB is big but for running, beach, and off pavement use there isn’t much substitute for the BoB. I use mine so often it’s time for tire replacement after one year, it gets the miles.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just looked up the CitySelect, looks pretty sweet for around town paved walking. I run with the bob and do a fair amount of dirt trail and beach use with it, how would you think the CitySelect would fair off pavement or running? Does it have rain fly?
That’s what the double Thule Chariot is for... well, that and cycling.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s what the double Thule Chariot is for... well, that and cycling.
Funny you mentioned these, we are looking for a towable now and saw one of these at REI. The double looked sweet but not sure what the size limits are for passengers. I like the easy to convert to stroller aspect, bike to place then convert to stroller.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Funny you mentioned these, we are looking for a towable now and saw one of these at REI. The double looked sweet but not sure what the size limits are for passengers. I like the easy to convert to stroller aspect, bike to place then convert to stroller.
I don't know the exact size limit, and it's kinda immaterial. Our kids have been graduating from the stroller to their own pedal bikes before they're too big for the stroller. That and the stroller will accept more weight than I can pull up hill behind my road bike. Maybe if I had a mountain bike with a granny gear... And don't forget REI dividends come out next month along with a 20% off any-one-non-sale-item coupon.

azgdds

Reaction score
I got a set of canvasback covers for my back end. I plan to install them tonight or tomorrow. Will post pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rcompart

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up the WeatherTech cargo liner tonight. It fits very nicely but since they come rolled up from the factory, the edges were curling up and it didn’t want to lay flat. I flipped it over and currently have it installed upside down to get it to lay correctly and will post pictures tomorrow after it has had a chance to flatten out.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I picked up the WeatherTech cargo liner tonight. It fits very nicely but since they come rolled up from the factory, the edges were curling up and it didn’t want to lay flat. I flipped it over and currently have it installed upside down to get it to lay correctly and will post pictures tomorrow after it has had a chance to flatten out.
Is this the one that fits behind the 3rd row? What color did you get and how does it match up with the car interior color?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, behind the third row cargo liner. It looks good in black and matches the rest of the ebony interior very well.

View attachment 24069
That looks really good! Clearly you got the MAX as the space behind the standard is half that. Hopefully they will have the rest of the mats ready soon, I have my first camping trip with the new ride coming up and I have a feeling it’s gonna be a muddy one.