All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rcompart

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I’ve called about the floor mats for this vehicle, they’ve told me the same canned message of 6-8 weeks like they told you. I needed to get the 1st row and BSR cargo mat that are available now so I made the drive down to their factory store in Bolingbrook and while picking them up, the reps at store took the time to look things up in a different system.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Every time I’ve called about the floor mats for this vehicle, they’ve told me the same canned message of 6-8 weeks like they told you. I needed to get the 1st row and BSR cargo mat that are available now so I made the drive down to their factory store in Bolingbrook and while picking them up, the reps at store took the time to look things up in a different system.
Hopefully what they told you comes true. I need mine next week before we depart on our cross country trip.

RC Fan

Reaction score
Weathertech 2nd/3rd row combo all weather matts are in stock. I didn't get the email notification, but called them and they stated they were in stock. Their website also now show this piece.

Ordered! Thanks for the heads-up! I didn’t receive an email notification either.

I see they have added a bumper protector to the rear cargo liner. Would be great if they could offer that as an add-on for those of us who had already ordered the cargo liner.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love the one piece mat, but it looks like these are only available for the max.

also, it looks like there will be visible holes in the center section between the bucket seats. is that correct?

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love the one piece mat, but it looks like these are only available for the max.

also, it looks like there will be visible holes in the center section between the bucket seats. is that correct?
When I spoke to them on the phone about it... They stated that the photo was only for demonstration purposes and the if you have bucket seats in the second row, the matt will not have the holes shown in the picture.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2nd/3rd row combo matt from Weathertech is being delivered on Friday. Will shoot some pictures to show how it looks once installed.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does the max have more legroom in the 3rd row than a standard ?
I always assumed it was just longer in back cargo area.