Almost there...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melackey

Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 Limited Max, 303 Stealth, Stone Blue with HD Tow and a couple other goodies. Last message from Ford has it arriving sometime this week.

Man, I sure hope it is worth the wait.

I did notice that they took the liberty of deleting the one touch rear windows and the foot activated tailgate deal from the build. Fine with me. That stupid foot sensor tailgate on my 2020 Escape company vehicle closes on my head regularly when I'm trying to load it and move my foot by mistake.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 Limited Max, 303 Stealth, Stone Blue with HD Tow and a couple other goodies. Last message from Ford has it arriving sometime this week.

Man, I sure hope it is worth the wait.

I did notice that they took the liberty of deleting the one touch rear windows and the foot activated tailgate deal from the build. Fine with me. That stupid foot sensor tailgate on my 2020 Escape company vehicle closes on my head regularly when I'm trying to load it and move my foot by mistake.
Well good luck! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!