Another mud flap question....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Vehicle = 2012 Expedition EL Limited with auto deploy running boards

My question isn't about the front flaps (already found out here how to do it) but the backs. I would prefer molded flaps but it doesn't seem to be an OEM molded flap offered. So that leaves me with either Husky or RoadSport.

Any thoughts or comments on what others have used or seen?

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Running boards have no bearing on rear mudflaps.

Bought huskies but never got around to installing them. Think I lost the supplied screws somewhere... they seem solid, perhaps uncomfortably close to the tailpipe but I havent heard of anyone having issues

OP
OP

1111ExpyEL1111

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Running boards have no bearing on rear mudflaps.

Bought huskies but never got around to installing them. Think I lost the supplied screws somewhere... they seem solid, perhaps uncomfortably close to the tailpipe but I havent heard of anyone having issues

Thank you for the reply. Can you comment on the fit of the Husky's? Do they look like they belong or just something universal that got slapped on. I recognize that you never installed them. Maybe hold it up there again and post a picture? Next time I come out to SoCal maybe we can meet and I'll buy you drink, beer, soda, water or whatever you prefer. :)

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Can you comment on the fit of the Husky's? Do they look like they belong or just something universal that got slapped on. I recognize that you never installed them. Maybe hold it up there again and post a picture? Next time I come out to SoCal maybe we can meet and I'll buy you drink, beer, soda, water or whatever you prefer. :)

They line up correctly

Sorry its already getting dark wont see much with my camera

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Huskys look and fit well. I have them on my 2012 and the wife’s 08 Exploder. Very happy with them.

They are not too close to the exhaust, plenty of air-space around that to keep everything cool.