Anyone ever use powerstop slotted rotors/pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I'm prepping to do an entire brake job and looking for opinions on the powerstop brand. I already ordered them through rockauto but if the reviews are bad I'll just send them back. Thoughts?

Screenshot_2018-02-07-19-42-34.png

Screenshot_2018-02-07-20-26-37.png

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You've already committed, why not give them a go. If real horrible, Ie bad fading, smells, pulsating, etc, Chuck them, or send them back, who knows you might have found a diamond in the rough, that you could share with all of us!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

08T1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m looking at similar setup. Z36 was the pad of choice for me too.

Maybe I should wait and see what you say.....

CJ

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I'm prepping to do an entire brake job and looking for opinions on the powerstop brand. I already ordered them through rockauto but if the reviews are bad I'll just send them back. Thoughts?

View attachment 23708

View attachment 23709
Oh boy. Lol I had these on my first car, I got them because they looked cool. Tons of brake dust thrown on the front tires and it builds up in the slots and holes and is a pain in the a$$ to get out. Will literally need to clean ur wheels 2-3x a week so they don’t get too bad

Neilster1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm using them.. had them on for nearly a year now. They're the real deal, though they are a little dustier than some.

OP
OP
gixer2000

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Oh boy. Lol I had these on my first car, I got them because they looked cool. Tons of brake dust thrown on the front tires and it builds up in the slots and holes and is a pain in the a$$ to get out. Will literally need to clean ur wheels 2-3x a week so they don’t get too bad
Im pretty surprised by that considering they claim low brake dust. We'll see though.

I also ordered new front wheel bearings and IWE's just because I'll be in there anyway.