Anyone running a monster transmission?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are any of you running a monster transmission, or using the monster transmission rebuild kit for the E4OD/4R100?

My tranny is fine at the moment, but the rebuild kit is on sale, I have a 10% off code, and free shipping. I am considering getting the kit and having a local guy rebuild my kit with the monster rebuild kit.

Expyguru

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen them and parts listed. They are overpiced for what they have. You can find a good performance Trans shop and have it built better for less. I just had mine built everything updated new kevlar red alto clutches shift kit new valves in body. Billet input, intermediate and output shaft all for 2000 with 2 year warranty. This price is minus the billet shafts. The monster kit is a few updated parts and alto clutches.

Dmpsix

Reaction score
Bump, 4 years later any updates? They have some pricey stuff, wanna know if it's worth it. Any experience or recommendations if not MonsterTransmission?