April's EOTM Contest: As Is

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
greetings/salutations...lol

in the long absence of this category of the forum...I will attempt to revive this fun feature that was once had with the monthly contest for Expedition of the Month!!!

there is and never has or will be any grand prize or cash payout for the winner of these contest. nothing more than kudos and bragging rights as being selected as the best in a said category and FOREVER SAVED in the forum's ARCHIVED database...lol

I'm not working so why not...hopefully we get it going and when my time comes to where I cant do it anymore in a few months...someone will be able to continue the section.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...without further due...April's EOTM contest title is..........................AS IS!!!

so post a pic of ur expedition...AS IS right now and post to the thread as a contestant...u may only post 1 pic...if u post more than 1 pic than u will not be entered into the voting poll...

AS IS EOTM contest starts 1 April and submissions end 27 April...3 days prior to the end of the month...the last 3 days are used to vote on the pics with the winner announced on the 1st of May...as well as the next category for the contest.

any and all constructive feedback to improve this section is greatly welcomed. if there is a prob plz provide a means of correcting the problem. don't rant without a solution. this is FUBU...for us by us and if there isn't enough participation or no desire to have it we can close it for good but it's something that was once enjoyed and often seen on other forums.

Rules for entry and voting:

- Anyone can enter.

- Only Full Access Menbers (50 posts) can vote. You can increase your post count by using "***** thread" to make as many posts needed to reach 50 posts.

- Members can submit 1 entry per month

- Entries can be made from the 1st of every month and will be closed 3 days before the end of the month for voting

- Voting will be held in this forum the last 3 days of every month with a poll that one of the mods/admin will create. If we fail to do so please let us know.

- Be respectful of others vehicle and submissions

- Please be clear in the title that it is a EOTM submission.

- For a EOTM Submission title, please title your post as: "USERNAME: Month EOTM Submission"
Example: FREEWAY: October EOTM Submission
(If you don't title your thread the correct way, expect your thread title to be changed to show the corrections.)

This way a user can easily search for a previous EOTM Submission thread with ease.

Please advise by PM if you have any questions, concerns, or comments.

//19 OCT 11//
Change 1: Submission with mutiple pictures will not be considered

//20 OCT 11//
Change 2: Personal threads will no longer be submitted for submissions, add a post for the appropiate EOTM month submission

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do I need to start it off with the first submission?

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10K: April EOTM Submission

the chrome has been taking off since this pic...

IMG_20160229_094207_zpsccv280vx.jpg

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
either no one cares...or yall don't like this category...im the only one so far

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot all about this...went out of town and busy doing interviews forgot to get back to this...seeing that no once cares...no one else participated I'm not going to bother to put any effort into this to try to bring it back

Ernestcg

Reaction score
May EOTM my 04 model 5.4l. 3in level , 2 in rim spacers aftermarket headlights fog lights taillights and offroad lights on racks. Also 2015 model daughter pictured.

2017-05-14 17.31.33.jpg

Last edited: