B2900 and U1900 (03' navi)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OGBobbyG

Reaction score
I drive a 2003 navigator and just last week I had the advtrac light come on while on the to work and it has been on since. I hooked my dads code reader up to it sunday and got the two codes listed in the title back I looked up the codes and know what they are, but im curious as to if bad plugs for the fuse box could set them off.

Not gonna be like "king brad" im welcome to any help

B

bedrck46

these are what the codes mean

B2900 VIN Mismatched ABS Module VERIFY that the module has the correct as-built data.
CHECK for correct powertrain control module (PCM) and ABS module configuration using the diagnostic tool. RECONFIGURE the component as necessary. FOLLOW the diagnostic tool directions for the ABS module configuration or REFER to Section 303-01A or Section 303-01B for the PCM. CLEAR the DTC. REPEAT the self-test.

U1900 CAN Network #1 Communication Bus Fault-Receive Error Network Fault REFER to Section 418-00

has there been any changes made to the PCM or ABS Modules

give some history on the nav how many miles how long have you owned it .

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have bad connections on the network you will have problems with the modules communicating with each other. Since you are in a salt environment during the winter months it is a probable cause.

PABBOTT67

Reaction score
I ALSO RECEIVED CODE B2900 AFTER INSTALLING A USED PUMP MOTOR ASSEMBLY ON MY 2010 EXPEDITION. CAN THIS BE CLEARED?

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This post is almost 4 years old. Best to start a new one. Exactly what are your symptoms, and 2 or 4 wheel drive? Why did you change part? Did you do any diagnosis? Or just threw on part due to code your computer threw.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also in the future You would be best to start a new thread describing your problem rather than posting in older threads even if the problem is the same or similar.

Foe example the OP in this thread had a 03 navigator where you have a 2010 expy.
The code is the same however the electrical wiring may be slightly different and also you may have advanced trac and his may not. And you will get replies specific to your problem rather than replies to his problem