back seat interchangability??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
02 eb, the first row off seats in the back are two buckets, we purchased this vehicle because of this feature ( minivan type setup) we have twins coming in a few DAYS, and also have a 6 yr old and a 130lb doggie. So this setup was ideal for up for getting in and loaded. BUT I went to test out or new car seats and realized these seats dont have the hooks in them for securing the seats. Are these seats interchangeable out of a newer year with the hooks? can a 60/40 bench swap in? Just kind of in a pickle

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just use a small ratchet strap around the seat and then through the child seat that's what i came up with as a child i was like 6 or something and i took a little rachet strap and secured my booster seat haha as a 6 year old i was damn proud and it worked like a charm too.. but to answer the question the 60/40 in my expy has a bar under the bottom that i connected the strap to but you could just go under the seat and around the back.. or see if you can go to the junkyard and snag some of the hook things and just bolt them on idk