Bad transfer case? Or electrical?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Shak. You'll find theirs always a member or two, that has something negative to say. Welcome to our little forum. At what level are you able to diagnose automotive problems? And can you read a wiring schematic? Our members are very good at helping with diagnosis.

Wow.

Suggesting increasing legibility so that people can read what he posted easier is construed as being negative?

I must have a weird sense of what makes a post negative.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bubba, not everybody can write a perfect text on our forum. Especially when their new to the website. He was discouraged with his problem on his SUV. Think how many times a member shoots out text without proofing it. My I phone screws up 30 percent of what I want to say. A lot of our members don't know their I phones or equivalent change what they want to say. I could be petty, and correct their spelling or comments, as we all could. But you read around it to try to help our fellow members. I myself am long winded on my posts, but I try to put out my past wisdom whenever I can help. I've been corrected many times. I appreciate the criticism as I am better versed in older vehicles 1994 and older. Anyhoo is the words of Rodney King, can't we all get along, long live the Moose, you in Canada, me in San Francisco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUICEA6

Reaction score
So what's the answer!! Have the same problem

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So what's the answer!! Have the same problem

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

I would suggest to you that you start a new thread explaining your problem. Provide as much details as you can. And also any work you have preformed, codes that have appeared etc.

You may have the same symptoms but I also doubt that you have the same problem due to the OP in this thread has a 2003 expy and from your profile you have a 99 expy. And also the OP hasn't been back on the forum since Nov of 2016 and never gave any feedback as to the problem being resolved. So there was no answer to his problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360