battery light/check charging system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to the link under my sig and post the question there... look up member "Thermo" and he can probably help you out... he knows everything about electrical issues... soon both sites will be here

CJ23

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I get the "Check Charging System" message along with the battery light. It can go for a day or two with no messages, then multiple messages back to back. Has there been any new light shed on this subject? I could really use the help.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You have resurrected an old thread but there have been a few newer threads that deal with that issue. Use the search function and enjoy the reading.

Please add your expy info to your signature line so that the members know which year to get the needed repair info on.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was snooping around the software and noticed the moderators can update member's signature lines, so I added your info to your profile.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze