Bell Tech lowering components (97-02 Exp)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
TRADE your 2" for my 3" front lowering springs? (97-02 Exp)

since i cant seem to sell the lowering parts, i want to at least swap out and put some 2" springs in front to give my wife a little more "stockish" look...

anyone interested? i will trade my 3" Bell Tech springs straight up for your 2" Bell Tech springs. you ship yours, i ship mine...

Only catch is that this it my wife’s daily driver and I can not afford to have it down for an extended period of time, so I will have to have your parts before I can pull mine and send to you. I promise I will pull the parts and have them mailed out within 2 days of receiving your parts, so your downtime is cut to a minimum, but that is the best I can offer…

Please email me for specific questions.

Located in Clinton, MS 39056
Email me at offroader1994 at yahoo dot com

Pics of what her truck looks like with the lowering kit on it found here.
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc188/offcambercustoms/Buildups/1999 Expedition tow rig/
It has a nice, slight forward rake but she aint crazy about it...

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will only be able to split it up if the first buyer sends me all 4 stock springs and shocks and the bolts I need for the front. If you want to do that, I'll take $275 and the parts I need for the front springs and shocks and alignment kit

OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just have to have something to put back in her truck. cant have it sitting. and dont want to ride 2" in the back with stock up front...

OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bump for price drop...

$350 + parts. i found the front springs too, so all i really need is the rears, shocks and front alignment bolts.

OP
OP
J

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bump for changing what i am looking for...

since i cant seem to sell the lowering parts, i want to at least swap out and put some 2" springs in front to give my wife a little more "stockish" look...

anyone interested? i will trade my 3" Bell Tech springs straight up for your 2" Bell Tech springs. you ship yours, i ship mine...

Only catch is that this it my wife’s daily driver and I can not afford to have it down for an extended period of time, so I will have to have your parts before I can pull mine and send to you. I promise I will pull the parts and have them mailed out within 2 days of receiving your parts, so your downtime is cut to a minimum, but that is the best I can offer…

Please email me for specific questions.

Located in Clinton, MS 39056
Email me at offroader1994 at yahoo dot com

Pics of what her truck looks like with the lowering kit on it found here.
http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc188/offcambercustoms/Buildups/1999 Expedition tow rig/
It has a nice, slight forward rake but she aint crazy about it...