bench seat on f150 to 97 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was thinking/looking at those really nice f150 bench seats with console ect. was wondering if it would BOLT ON the expeditions as well. its a 70-30 split like the pick-ups in my expedition. or id like to change the arm rest on my bench seat to those that have storage....

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes its direct! I have a 60/40/60 set up in my truck with the middle seat as a console and I love it the cup holder in the arm rest is the perfect place for the cell phone if you use it while driving like me for music and gps hahaha but the console is also pretty spacious and your holes in the floor of the truck are pre threaded if you have a stock console

OP
OP
aircargoo

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my truck "never" had console. has bench seat with that arm rest "no storage"..think its 60-40 or 70-30. gotta look and see where bigger have is bolted onto at center,never looked. my seat just regular bench power seat,other bigger side has arm rest. its 2 pcs. total.

Last edited:

edstarks

Reaction score
Any updates to this old thread? I have a 1999 Expedition and a BIG family. I would love to add one more spot up front. Will the F-150 Benches 97-03 bolt in directly? I have buckets and a factory console in the center.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep bolts right in my holes were even pre tapped. The console Is higher and nicer for taller guys too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk