Best sway bar links for front end with a lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My front end has had a clunk in it since I lifted it, almost 8k miles ago, gonna start looking for the fix to it but I know I'd like to replace the stab links anyways...
What are the best front end sway bar links for our trucks? 2006 4wd
Thanks and merry Christmas
Here's a pic of the truck
b8177d3a2437ff5aa33db1e17bb25545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think there are any aftermarket links for 2nd gens from a performance brand..I've used everything from Moog to Raybestos and none have lasted more than 3k miles. The Motorcraft are the only ones that even hold up IMO.

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there are any aftermarket links for 2nd gens from a performance brand..I've used everything from Moog to Raybestos and none have lasted more than 3k miles. The Motorcraft are the only ones that even hold up IMO.
Hmmm, alright I'll have to try motorcrafts then, yours is lifted right?

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Moog made a good set. I got them for my wife's Exploder and they are high quality pieces.
Ya they were originally my first choice since I have all other moog parts on the front end

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was the upgraded line of Moog, the "Moog Problem Solver" sway bar links. I got them for the wife's Exploder but i don't see them for the newer Expys.

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had 2 sets of the moog problem solver links. The 30 a piece ones. They lasted even less than the raybestos, maybe a week till I could hear knocking. The grease fittings are self tapping but were a pain to put in. My Moog ball joints are good after a while but these links are garbage.

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had 2 sets of the moog problem solver links. The 30 a piece ones. They lasted even less than the raybestos, maybe a week till I could hear knocking. The grease fittings are self tapping but were a pain to put in. My Moog ball joints are good after a while but these links are garbage.
Yeah I have a moog on my drivers side front and when I twist it with my hand I'm getting clunky feel, it's almost got 7k on it and he OLDDDDDD ford one on the pass side twists with smooth ease

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, Motorcraft is the only way to go. My rear links are horrible and I'm gonna have to shell out another hundred for those. No issues using the stock length links with a lift.

OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Motorcraft is the only way to go. My rear links are horrible and I'm gonna have to shell out another hundred for those. No issues using the stock length links with a lift.
Hm thanks I'll have to fin those motorcrafts online and order em