Black, Chrome, or PTM grille?

Chrome...Black...PTM Grille?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i'm looking at my grille and thinking "i wonder"...at some point i wont have the tan trim...one solid color...so do it stick with the chrome grill...go black...or PTM?

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only way you should do chrome is if you do chrome trim pieces on the truck like door handles, grill, trim pieces and things like that. If you do the truck like I want to do mine, ptm. It wont look right with just a chrome grill and nothing else. It wont matter about the wheels being chrome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my rims are chrome...how wont that look right...if i stay chrome with the rims...i'd get the chrome insert handle piece...

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my rims are chrome...how wont that look right...if i stay chrome with the rims...i'd get the chrome insert handle piece...

If you chrome the trim pieces as well it will be fine. I meant if you only chrome just the grill. You do just the grill and the wheels and I don't think it will look right.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk