Black wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99ebexpedition

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that truck is bad. but that isnt the same color as mone is it. it looks darker. mines like olive. i will look up what the paint code is. but that truck gave me some ideas. bout painting my emblems. and maybe rihno lining my trim

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that truck is bad. but that isnt the same color as mone is it. it looks darker. mines like olive. i will look up what the paint code is. but that truck gave me some ideas. bout painting my emblems. and maybe rihno lining my trim
Rino lining the trim with some smaller black wheels and thick nubby tires wouldn't look bad at all

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the black wheels could be a good combo, but x2 on losing the gold trim, maybe some beefier fender flares just a thought

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
heres mine I did gloss before I changed it up

Attachments

• WP_000267.jpg
    WP_000267.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 217
  • WP_000271.jpg
    WP_000271.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 129

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres mine I did gloss before I changed it up

how do or did u like the fog lights u have on there...im thinking about getting them for my truck and having the halos replaced with AAC halos or green/white LEDs