Brake controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etrailer

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this one? i-stop iq brake controller . It has a great price on ebay.

The I-Stop IQ is made by Draw-Tite. It is a proportional controller, but does not have all the features and flexibility of the Prodigy P2 or P3.

Here's a link to Draw-Tite's page on the I-Stop. It'll provide you with plenty of information and some videos on the controller.

http://www.draw-tite.com/content/products.aspx?lvl=3&parentid=1400&catID=1435&part=20191

My best recommendation is to think about the size and weight of the trailer, and how frequently you tow it. If you're towing a camper every weekend in the summer, you will probably want to go with a higher end controller. If this is for light or occasional towing, you probably don't have to put as much into your controller. We get plenty of good feedback on the Prodigy line. They just work and they last.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graphite-INDITE