Bug deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderjet

Reaction score
Searched a few forums and didnt find any topics on these so have to ask. What is a good brand deflector to add to our 2017?

OP
OP
T

Thunderjet

Reaction score
Doesnt appear to be any interest in this but I'll offer my .02 worth. I purchased the Auto Ventshade smoked model from Amazon. The install was easy, 5 minutes tops. It looks good and functions well. It doesnt seem to interfere with the operation of the wipers when you are squirting fluid out to clean the windshield. No wind noise. If it prevents a few paint chips it is worth the price.

Parkspremier

Reaction score
07E0C66E-9D03-4C4A-B01B-371D3CB0D923.jpeg I will look tomorrow at the brand on mine but this is how it looks on a 2015. (After posting this I saw the date that this thread was originally created haha probably found one by now but if anyone else is interested let me know)

Hulkster

Reaction score
Literally I just used a ruler and plasti dip to make a perfect big deflector and it actually looks good. I knows it’s an older model but same concept.