Calling all lowered expeditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking into lowering my truck and am curious as to what ppl have on there trucks out there. I'm looking for good ride and a mild drop since I'm doing 26's. if u guys can post pics and thoughts on the best kits out there that would be great. I have an 03 4x4 by the way.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have springs or air suspension?

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im lowered but my info and pics wont help, you are looking for 03 and up pics
:smiley-face-popcorn

OP
OP
03expyMG

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are u dropped on?? I mean as far as brand and how do u like the ride quality??I'm well aware that a lowered vehicle is not gonna ride like factory but it would be nice to get as close to that as possible. I've had cars lowered on eibach products and have always been happy with them. However, idk about the truck kits. But, I'm thinking that's the kit I'm gonna go with.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 3in drop belltech spring in the front, 4in drop djm springs in the rear, belltech shocks on all 4 corners, polyurethane sway bar bushings, front bump stops cut half way down, rear bump stops removed,= It rides and drives like a car now and not like a boat.

stang669

Reaction score
07 EL Lowered with McGaughy's kit 07 expedition after.jpg Still has a good ride.

OP
OP
03expyMG

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like it. How much of a drop is that?? Do they make the kit for 2nd gens??