Carlisle PA-All Ford Nationals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankie paladin

Reaction score
I hit this show last year, it was the All Ford show. It is an incredible show with over 2200 Fords. This year it is June 7-9. I went with the New York Mustang Club in 2012, it was a blast. I was thinking of bringing my truck this year, but I don't remember many, if any Expeditions there. Maybe think about getting an Expedition area on the field, Explorers don't deserve the spotlight!! lol

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I go every year ( with out the Expy ) great show if like Fords ( don't we all )
There are hardly ever any expeditions there, I was thinking of bringing mine this year. It would be great to get a few to show up.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another great show.. tons of amazing cars..
Picked up some brakes and cv shaft for the Expy, not at the show though.
had them send it to a UPS store, I love cheap $$ parts. I saved $200 on the stuff I bought.

OP
OP
frankie paladin

frankie paladin

Reaction score
I went to the show with the Mustang, but did see a few Expys. I saw a Funk Master one, it was pretty cool. Never did google his name to see who he is tho.

JNT1

Reaction score
I'm always there with my MN12 club (89-97 Thunderbirds) My car is still out of commission so I'm bringing the Expedition this year.

Joe

JNT1

Reaction score
Just got back from a great weekend in Carlisle. There were 4 Expedition's in the show. 1 lifted 1st gen, 2 3rd gen's, and my 2nd gen.

Joe

OP
OP
frankie paladin

frankie paladin

Reaction score
It was a great show again. I wish I would have see this before today. Lol, I would have stopped by. I went up on the hill to see all the rides up there. We were watching the race cars for a while too. I was down below with the Mustangs. Great day Sat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze