Cheap tire deflators?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, my knees are tired of airing down before we hit the beach. So I was looking for tire deflators, but I'm not paying $40-150. I found Lisle 19860 (you'll have to google it, I'm on my cell), they're plain old tire deflators. Except they say they're for tpms stems. Anyone have any idea if they'll fit a regular stem?

I don't need automatic deflators, just something to keep my knees from blowing out. Any suggestions?

Thanks

OP
OP
oldpaddy

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I'm going to go with the lisle19860. I called a business that sells them and they said they'd fit a rugulat stem.

Last edited:

DontBeJeff

Reaction score
Along these lines, as im sure you may had this happen, is how do you temporarily turn off the TPMS alarm. I know the tires are really low... I made them that way on purpose :) it would be nice if i can figure that out without having to go a weekend at the beach with the constant nagging from my vehicle.