compression test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They sell a tool at most tool shops or trucks for about $45.00, that does just what you did. But your way if you have the sensor is less than $5.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

LEOL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, i was gonna do that but i threw out my old O2 sensor before i thought about using it... anyway it turns out i do actually have an 18mm compression fitting anyway,... the cheap 24$ (i got it for 12$ if i recall) compression tester kit from harbor freight didnt have a 16mm fitting which i needed for fords brilliant plug holes, but oreillys had a 4 piece compression fitting set for 9$ that had 12mm 13mm ,ford16mm, & 18mm.

unfortunately i have to make another trip to the store for an O2 wrench, cuz my bank 1 upstream isnt budging with a box wrench.

OP
OP
L

LEOL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, but on the bright side, im nickel-dime rebuilding my inventory of specialty tools. lol.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey as long as he uses the wife's Toyota, ain't burning up much in gas. Now if uses a 4x4 for his trips, well then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk