Console Vault - Fits 2009-2014 Expedition - Brand New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this vault when I thought I was going to buy a 2014 Expedition, decided to buy a 2017 instead. This will not fit the new 3rd Gen Expeditions. It is in the original box and it has never been installed. You have to assemble and install it yourself. Great for storing a firearm while you are at work or where you can't carry it on you.

This is the 4 digit combo lock which is a $35 adder on their website.

Asking $175 plus shipping. On sale now at www.consolevault.com for $304.00

http://www.consolevault.com/ford-expedition-with-sync-system-2009-2011.html#.WV2fA4jyvmE

Description from Console Vault:

Description

Console Vault's Ford Expedition Console Vault takes full advantage of Ford's ample storage space and their innovative Sync System, providing you with both the utmost in security and convenience.
The Ford Expedition Console Vault comes in two available models: one featuring a high-security barrel key lock and the other our unique keyless lock. Simply select which model you prefer from the options above when placing your order.

As with all Console Vault products, installation is incredibly simple and installation time requires only about 5 - 10 minutes.

Ford Expedition with Sync System Console Features:
  • Massive 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams
  • Superior 3-point locking system resists prying
  • Bank Vault-style hinge latch pins
  • Drill-resistant locks
  • Easy 10 minute installation
  • Secures to factory console bolts
  • Perfectly balanced spring-assisted door
  • Made in the United States of America
Supported Ford Expedition w/Sync System Years:
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

IMG_5652.JPG