Debadging a '17 Expy Tailgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CyberVinnie

Reaction score
i searched but didn't find any recent posts about debadging. I have a '17 and am thinking about removing the Limited badge as well as the EcoBoost badge. Anyone know if there are alignment holes for either?

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
i searched but didn't find any recent posts about debadging. I have a '17 and am thinking about removing the Limited badge as well as the EcoBoost badge. Anyone know if there are alignment holes for either?
Both have adhesive backing

MBohn

Reaction score
So I know this post is a little dated, but does anyone have pics of a 15-17 expy thats been debadged?

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they look plain and low rent without the badges. I went the other way and added a "3.5 twin turbo" badge on the back passenger side of the tailgate, and "ecobeast" emblems on driver and passenger front doors where the F150s have their ecoboost badges. That way those ricer civics can have an "ah ha" moment when they can't figure how they can't pass you and all they see is your tailgate