Difference btw 2wd and 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed review. I can’t wait to test drive one myself. Hopefully we’ll have them in my area soon. Dealer keeps telling me “in the next two weeks”.

Interesting that you mention Denali and anyone who loves Denali’s would also like the Platinum. That’s me! I think there is no better looking truck/SUV than the Yukon XL Denali, just my opinion, obviously. But as we all know, looks aren’t everything. Expy has better technology and features. But man those Denali’s look fantastic!

View attachment 22595View attachment 22596

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i upgrade I’d like a standard length yukon denali, but I’d like to get 300,000 miles out of my current Expedition. I nor most people i know who buy these vehicles cares that much about all the features. Most of them go unused and we overpay for cheap plastic options that will false two years down the road. Everyone i know who owns a newer truck disables all the features like lane keep assist and vibrating seats, all just an annoyance and everyone says they false half the time. For me looks and function come way before features and tech, those are last on my priority list. You can load it with all the useless “features” you like but all it does is inflate the price for everyone who just wants a nice truck. Only reason I’d go denali is I’d like the L86, leather heated seats, infotainment. Could care less about the rest that I’d be disabling or never using anyway, so Expedition having more useless gadgets is a mute point to me.

Last edited:

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When i upgrade I’d like a standard length yukon denali, but I’d like to get 300,000 miles out of my current Expedition. I nor most people i know who buy these vehicles cares that much about all the features. Most of them go unused and we overpay for cheap plastic options that will false two years down the road. Everyone i know who owns a newer truck disables all the features like lane keep assist and vibrating seats, all just an annoyance and everyone says they false half the time. For me looks and function come way before features and tech, those are last on my priority list. You can load it with all the useless “features” you like but all it does is inflate the price for everyone who just wants a nice truck. Only reason I’d go denali is I’d like the L86, leather heated seats, infotainment. Could care less about the rest that I’d be disabling or never using anyway, so Expedition having more useless gadgets is a mute point to me.

So you think the Yukon Denali clearly looks better than the new Expedition in Platinum trim, correct?

You make some interesting points, and you’re probably right.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you think the Yukon Denali clearly looks better than the new Expedition in Platinum trim, correct?

You make some interesting points, and you’re probably right.

I can’t deny that yes i think GMC looks better, more truck like to me.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can’t deny that yes i think GMC looks better, more truck like to me.
But isnt the expy more functional...better towing, more comfy, more solid feeling, more space, better ride, safer...even with tech out the way, your expy technically os more functional than a yukon. They are pretty though, ill give you that lol.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But isnt the expy more functional...better towing, more comfy, more solid feeling, more space, better ride, safer...even with tech out the way, your expy technically os more functional than a yukon. They are pretty though, ill give you that lol.

Are you saying its like the difference between dating the hot cheerleader who can't do anything else rather than look good vs. the woman who is capable of being a good wife and mother? Still a tough choice, lol.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
True but one is take home to mama but you still take her for granted always, the other is damn you suck but those eyes...lol