Disabling auto start/stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OMG that is the self destruct feature!! You only have 3 days until she stops dead in her tracks
So not funny... I guess I’m officially old now because some simple tech stuff has me scared lol I have a tech degree but changing a ‘0’ to a ‘1’ on my new truck gave me palpitations. Ugh. And to top it off I decided to keep the silly ‘ASS’ enabled so I can enable it manually in the car should I hit traffic or something.

jgudnason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I finally connected and made changes. When I made the change for the double horn honk and wrote to the module all the lights flashed as did the nav screen and instrument cluster... has anyone else experianced this? I’m hoping it’s normal. It’s on the ‘18 Navi... I changed the seatbelt warning and none of that happened. Haven’t driven to test the seatbelt thing but the horn beeping stopped.
It's normal yes.

Tampa Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Today I noticed that when I changed the drive mode to sport, the auto stop switched off. So one less button to push when I start, as I prefer the ride of sport. Now if I could just set it to start in sport mode.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are any folks with FORSCAN experience on this in the South Jersey Philly area and willing to help a scared guy get this accomplished.

Mike Wolfe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just purchased a 2018 Expedition XLT with FX4, tow package, 202A, NAV, driver Assistance & cargo package.
Just got home with it
Can't seem to find how to set it for sport mode
Feel stupido_O
Any suggestions?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your 4x4 drive slecter is also a button, you should be able to change your drive modes with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360