Door Speaker Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnJohnson

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Expy. Anyone able to tell me the size of the door speakers? I need to go out and buy all 4 new and would like to know the size instead of ripping off my panels. Thanks in advance!

Russell Lewis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you check crutchfield will show all speakers size w/ factory harness to after market head unit.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
I have a 2000 Expy. Anyone able to tell me the size of the door speakers? I need to go out and buy all 4 new and would like to know the size instead of ripping off my panels. Thanks in advance!
Screws(hidden) for removal are, under window switches(be careful prying), under courtesy lamp, under front upper trim piece.Disconnect wiring on switches(tabs break easy). Lift up on panel and pop ring around door handle.

highlandre

Reaction score
I bought 2 pairs of Infinity 6x8s for mine. If you opt to use the Metra harness adapters be wary that most of them are wired backwards. I had to use a pen to pop the wires out and swap sides of the connector.