Driver Assistance Package (Can't find!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes. I think most times I don't, but definitely sometimes.
My biggest issue with my second row captain's chairs are when I fold them down so I have a full platform, I have to cover the gap between the seats and between the second and third rows. I fly model airplanes and I need a flat surface to haul them and the gap can cause problems. for landing gear.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue with my second row captain's chairs are when I fold them down so I have a full platform, I have to cover the gap between the seats and between the second and third rows. I fly model airplanes and I need a flat surface to haul them and the gap can cause problems. for landing gear.

A perfect spot for a cooler to pack your lunch when flying those airplanes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

emax

Reaction score
This morning I discovered how to search up to 999 miles. Do your normal search inventory, then change the radius to something other than 20mi. Now look at the address bar on your web browser, and find where it says "Radius=" followed by whatever radius you set. Delete that radius and type in whatever radius you want to search (up to 999mi), and press return. The search will re-load using the radius you entered.
Wow, great trick! Definitely beats repeating the search over and over using different zip codes :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze