Dual Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swagfu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thinking of doing a dual exhaust with the tips running out the back of the truck. Has anyone done it? I was told that it was difficult to do on the Expedition. Anyone have pictures?

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
didn't have it done on mine for a few reasons, and where i lived before, probably wouldn't have passed state inspections.

My (97) has the big ole spare tire back there adding the first challenge. Plus with the 4 wheel drive equipage and gas tank on driver's side, it's certainly a custom-job IMHO. I went 3" stainless from the 2-into-1 collector with a nice flowmaster muffler and poked it out just behind the passenger rear tire similar to factory. have seen a few with duals coming out behind each tire, but not straight back as you also have, if that option, the nice factory-equipped tow hitch to get around too. have also seen the two-tipped from behind the passenger rear tire too resembling the F150/Lightning/Truck series racers.

sure others will chime in.

Yunghouse

Reaction score
Bruh i gtta 98 4x4 4.6 wit duals buh not true duals and my spare goes under wit no prob. I jus gtta new muffler nt too lng ago.