Dual zone climate conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fudge1218

Reaction score
So I just bought an 03 expedition EB. I wanted to know if it was possible to make this into a dual climate from a single climaye system, and how I would go about on doing this if it is possible

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Check YouTube for changing the heater core on the first generation Expy or F150. If the dual zone system was available on the Navigator for the 2003 then it would be a swap of parts from one to the other. Quite a bit of work.....

OP
OP
Fudge1218

Fudge1218

Reaction score
That's actually how I got the idea, I saw an 03 navigator that had it and I kinda wanted to get it in my expedition lol

Tdh777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an 03 with dual climate control. The front is two separate temp options and the rear is stand alone. Is this what your referring to

OP
OP
Fudge1218

Fudge1218

Reaction score
Sorry was in the field training, but yes, the front in mine is only 1 temperature option, the back is a second one, but I want to make the front of mine have the 2 zones