EOTM April Theme: Spring Fling!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning forum!!!

This month's theme is SPRING FLING. Show what youre doing with your expedition this month now it's spring. Temperatures are warming up finally in some areas...hopefully no more SNOW. So lets get this thing rolling and show us what your Expedition is getting into!!!

Please review the Rules of Engagement below and if you have any questions, concerns, or comments please let me know.

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f81/eotm-rules-*please-read-before-posting*-13162/

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
alaskanexpy april submission

alaskanexpy's april entry, here is spring in alaska...

037-7_zpsde46cc1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freeway: April eotm submission

here's my SPRING FLING!!!

20130407_171549_zpsf3259938.jpg

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does washing off all the damn pollen count lol washed it 3 times this week alone

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are u nc...I visit Fayetteville quite a bit...I hear u with the pollen but I dont remember nc being bad...I'm in va and it is ridiculous...I'm just running it through the wash at gas stations to its over...I have a shoot Saturday too...

HOLY ROLLERZ CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB (HRC3) National Member

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where are u nc...I visit Fayetteville quite a bit...I hear u with the pollen but I dont remember nc being bad...I'm in va and it is ridiculous...I'm just running it through the wash at gas stations to its over...I have a shoot Saturday too...

HOLY ROLLERZ CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB (HRC3) National Member

im right outside of charlotte im actually n sc rockhill to be exact but i travel up ur way quite a bit so im always down for a road trip
i relocated from tx to sc b/c my mom got sick and i wanna be close and help take care of her

Last edited:

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im also getting ready to finish dropping it and installing the new rims and redoing the entire mobile electronics setup ive completely ripped out everything HU speakers amps subs wires u name it im planning on a full build log on everything im gonna do if anyone is interested let me know