Expedition Forum Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree. I like it. Why can't we use it just like it is. The decals are for the supporting members. I think it would be great. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Bossman.:waytogo:

I have to agree on this.. would be awesome Pretty prettttttty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :king:

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My vote is for the supporting member decal, but have it so you can get it without supporting member also

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there anyone else working or plan on working on a decal presentation that hasnt had a chance or been able to post it yet???

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are all these supporting member things under our avatars? how come i don't have one?

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree as was recently said about the "supporting member" banner being the sticker although I think it would come out the size of a bumper sticker and I don't want that on my side window- That being said, my first choice would be "Expeditionforum" thing at the top of the page in the same font about 1.50" tall and in white to go on the side windows

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
is there anyone else working or plan on working on a decal presentation that hasnt had a chance or been able to post it yet???

I guess not and there seems to be an agreement that the font/design at the top of the page would work.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still want one like the supporting member one but with expeditionforum.com in the supporting member slot.